Celebrate the return of March Madness by joining UNBCAA’s inaugural bracket challenge. See below for rules, prizes, and a link to sign up!
- The Challenge is open to UNCBAA members, alumni of UNC Bands who are not members of UNCBAA (non-member), and current UNC Bands students.
- One bracket per individual.
- Entry and any changes must be completed by the start of the first game on Thursday, March 17, 2022.
- Winner(s) to be determined by the number of points as defined on the ESPN Tournament Challenge website.
- There will be four (4) winners; the top scoring UNCBAA member, the top scoring non-member, and the top scoring current UNC Bands student.
- Any ties will be broken by tiebreakers as defined on the ESPN Tournament Challenge website; if the tie remains unbroken, a winner will be chosen randomly.
- Top-scoring UNCBAA member: Two (2) tickets to choice of one (1) UNC Men’s Basketball game in the 2022-2023 season (excluding Duke).
- Top-scoring non-member: One (1) free UNCBAA membership spanning one (1) year
- Non-members (alumni only) who join UNCBAA by Thursday, March 17 will qualify for UNCBAA member prize. Visit Become a Member to join.
- Top-scoring student: One (1) $20 gift certificate to Top of the Hill
- Most creative name (determined by board): One (1) Marching Tar Heels swag bag
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and Go Heels!